The first of many blog posts to come that I’ve deemed Katherine’s 10 Thoughts for Thursday. Just a little peek into the inside track of a mind that’s always thinking. You’re welcome.
1. So many boogies this past week. If you have small kids, you NEED to get Boogie Wipes! It’s the only reason my boys don’t fight me chasing them down with a tissue.
2. Is anyone else watching Vikings!? I know it’s been around for a while but we just got into it. We’re binge-watching and just started Season 3. I’m worried that Ragnar will die this season but I just can’t bring myself to Google it. Don’t tell me!
3. I am the WORST at underdressing my kids. It’s not a good quality to be notorious for. I see the sun and I’m all “hey it’s clearly t-shirt weather”. No. It’s still sweater weather. Or possible parka weather. I’m sorry Oscar and Walter, but at least I’m making you tough?!
4. This mascara. If you haven’t tried it, now is the time! A friend told me about it a few months ago and I was skeptical, but it really is the best. Especially if you have fine, short lashes like me!
5. Daylight savings! Now that the boys’ schedules seem to finally be adjusting, I’m enjoying how much lighter it is later in the evening. The sun shining in through the window during dinner time is SO much better than sitting in the darkness. Also, the first day of spring was on Monday. Yahoo!
6. My mint nanaimo bars were a hit last week! If you haven’t tried them yet, you’re missing out.
7. I went to a hot yoga class this past Sunday morning for the first time in a long time. It felt SO good to stretch it out and use and feel muscles I forgot I had. Hoping to hit it more often!
8. Did anyone go see Beauty and the Beast!? Getting out to a movie is not as simple as it once was but this is one I really want to make a date for. Such a classic, iconic movie from my childhood! I can’t wait to see what they do with it.
9. Currently obsessing over edible cookie dough. It’s like my 8 year old self’s dream come true. Etienne and I have been experimenting – recipe to come!!
10. Today is National Chip and Dip day. I think these squachos could qualify, no? Especially with salsa verde!