1. CHERRIES! I was so thrilled when my friends in Kelowna sent a ton of cherries from their tree back home to me in Calgary! It’s been hard deciding what to do with them. I’ve made cherry cheesecake brownies (coming soon), and a cherry baked oatmeal so far! So far, so good.
2. The Calgary Stampede! We’re hitting it up today…the fair is a “Stranger Things” theme. How fun!!
3. Folding a fitted sheet. How do you do it? Do you have an actual method that works for you, or do you just kind of haphazardously jam it together and throw it in the closet (like me)?
4. My cake for Canada Day. Did you see it on Instagram?! It was just a mini cheesecake – the right size for our little fam!
5. Hotel TV remotes. Do they gross anyone else out!? Of course Hattie just HAD to suck on it while we were in Vegas….
6. THE GRAND CANYON! I’m so glad I finally got to see it. I tried to go see it a few years ago but there was a snowstorm with white-out conditions…who would have guessed that could happen in Nevada!? PS – $20 to whoever can spot the helicopter in my photo on the right 😉
7. I’m the WORST for leaving a tissue in a pocket before I do a load of laundry! Tiny shreds of white tissue everywhere….
8. My chocolate nice cream pie. You seriously have to try it!!!
9. Stranger Things 3 on Netflix. We’re loving it!!! I wish there were more than 8 episodes!
10. The GIANT lineup to get on the plane the minute they announce it’s time to board. I mean, I don’t know about you, but I’m really in no rush to sit in that tiny little cramped seat…maybe that’s just me?
Hope you had a happy Canada Day or a happy 4th – whatever you were celebrating!