1. These beautiful Japanese peonies! They always come up in May or June, but they only last a few weeks and then they die. It’s so sad!
2. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have heard me complain about making up the sheets on the boys bunk beds. OMG it is such a workout. I am embarrassed to say I haven’t changed them since you last heard me complain about them….
3. Kebob, or kabob? Or kebab?
4. Isn’t it the WORST when your absolute favourite product has been discontinued?! Like I want to hold a little memorial service for it when it happens 😅
5. THE HANDMAID’S TALE IS BACK!! Anyone else as excited as me!?
6. It’s National Donut Day tomorrow. If you live in the Calgary area, Jelly Modern Donuts is giving away FREE donuts. These aren’t your regular donuts!
7. Does anyone else hate checking their voicemail!? When my Mom calls and I miss it by 3 seconds I just know she’s going to leave a voicemail!! Hah! It’s the logging in, putting your password in, listening to it, then deleting it. So annoying. But I just can’t stand that little voicemail symbol at the top of my phone, so I HAVE to check it!
8. Mustard juice. You know what I’m talking about! When you don’t shake the bottle enough, and you squirt mustard juice all over your sandwich. Blech.
9. This blueberry strudel. I’ve been craving it, and I really need to make it again, and share the recipe! It was so easy.
10. It’s our wedding anniversary tomorrow! It’s no coincidence that it also falls on National Donut Day…
Happy Thursday friends!
I’m back tomorrow (lucky you) with another brand spankin’ new post tomorrow. I’m pretty excited about it! ❤
Love your 10 thoughts, Katherine! I totally get the voicemail thing…super annoying, lol, especially when I may not check it right away and then I may have already spoken to the person by then! Ha! National donut day AND Friday AND your anniversary? Geez…what a trifecta…guess I’ll have to take part…hehehe…twist my arm 😉 Happy anniversary to you guys! Also, mustard juice? I get that! Have a wonderful donut filled weekend ahead! XOXO
RIGHT!? Best Friday ever, haha! Thank you Dawn!! I KNOW – the voicemail. So annoying! I should probably just turn it off. Thanks for the anniversary wishes!! XO
Love your 10 thoughts! We had bunk beds and I always hated changing the sheets too! Ugh! So much work! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
Such a pain! I am trying to psych myself up to change their sheets again, haha! Thank you Mary Ann! XO
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 10 thoughts! Happy belated anniversary!!! I hate listening to voicemail and answering doorbells (if it’s not my next door neighbors or the postal/UPS delivery, I hide😂). I feel you on the bunk bed. Changing the sheets religiously is something can pretty much let go 🙂
Thank you Thao!! Haha I hate answering the door too. We just got a sign over our door that now blocks the peephole, so I hate not being able to check out who’s on the other side!!