It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these!
I’d ask “what’s new”….but I think we’re all kind of in the same boat right now, living in some weird time warp where every day feels the same. Have you been out and about since things have relaxed? I have been day dreaming of sitting on a patio sipping a margarita, but I think for now I’ll be kicking back on my back deck.
Anyway, here goes with my latest 10 Thoughts for Thursday:
1. See the ice cream above? I’m obsessed with no-churn ice creams, if you didn’t already know. This one is a plain vanilla mixed with chocolate ganache and dulce de leche. And M&M’s. So good!!!!!
2. Lord of the Rings. (And The Hobbit)! Etienne and I just finished the ENTIRE SERIES. We had to split some of the movies up into 3 nights because they are SO LONG! But so good!
3. Gum smackers. For the love of God, if you are chewing gum DO NOT SMACK IT. And keep the bubble popping to a minimum!
4. Did you catch Wally’s big Instagram live debut!? We made these no-bake birthday cake snack balls using LIVA date sugar. The recipe is also on Instagram if you want to try them but I’ll try and get it published on the blog sometime soon!
5. Camping. Are you going camping this year?! Things are definitely different this year, and we sadly won’t be doing any cross-country adventures, BUT we are hitting the road this weekend to test out the new trailer!
6. Smart Sweets. Have I raved about these yet? If you’re a candy lover you’ll definitely appreciate them!
7. Some words confuse me when I’m writing. For example: is it “some day or someday” and is it “sometime or some time”…and what about “every day or everyday”. Is this just me!?
8. Dalgona coffee. Have you tried it? Did you love it? Think it’s kind of “meh”? I made it like crazy for a few days and have since forgotten about it!
9. Masks. I know a lot of us are wearing them and its a good thing, but it still doesn’t feel normal to me when I see them out and about. I can’t believe this is normal life now!
10. SUMMER FRUITS! I’m so excited for summer produce. I am waiting for the day when I can buy giant clamshells of blueberries and make a blueberry pie or galette!