1. Mexico! Cancun, specifically. It was SO wonderful. It was the first all-inclusive I’ve been to in over 10 years, but it definitely won’t be the last.
2. Cookies! ‘Tis the season. I have so many cookies, but I can’t stop baking. Have you tried my mint chocolate candy cane cookies yet?What’s your favourite holiday cookie? It’s so hard to pick just one, but it’s pretty hard for me to resist a chewy, soft ginger cookie.
3. Self-checkouts. Primarily, people who use them but suck at using them. It’s so painful to watch! “Unexpected item in bagging area”. Come ON people!
5. Hattie at 7 months. I mean, is she adorable, or what?
6. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Mine is without a doubt, ELF with Will Ferrell. I never get sick of it!
7. These 🙂
8. Stepping on matchbox cars. And Lego. It’s the painful reality of my life these days!
9. My Hello Dolly donuts. You HAVE to try them!!
10. One of my favourite quotes: “When you have a child, the world has a hostage”. ~ Alexander Hermingway
Hattie is such a doll! Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies too. I also love Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and really any muppet Christmas movie. Thank you for linking to my cookie bars, girl! Hope you have a great weekend!
Ah, thanks Kelsie! YES – the Muppet Christmas Carol was the movie that we watched EVERY year growing up. I still love it! You’re welcome – they look soooo good. Cheers to your weekend as well!
OMG how is Hattie already 7-months old?!?! Time flies!! She is definitely adorable (just like all your kiddos). Your donuts look amazing….love baked donuts!! My favorite Christmas movie….gosh how can I pick just one?! Probably Home Alone. Or National Lampoons Christmas Movie. And of course Elf!! I love all Christmas movies hehehe. Happy Thursday my friend!!
I KNOW RIGHT?! It feels like we were just throwing that virtual baby shower. Time goes soooo fast, it just amazes me. It seems to go faster as we get older! It’s so hard to pick a favourite, hey?! I love, love National Lampoon’s!!! Totally forgot about that one. Thanks pal!
Cancun’s THE BEST!…but I might be biased. Also, Hattie is super adorable! and that photo of the footsteps, hell, everything about this is post is what one needs to cheer up a crappy workday. Keep up the great work Katie! PS. drowning in cookies over here too.
Hahaha, Deb. You wouldn’t be biased at all 😉 Hooray! Sorry about your workday but I’m glad I could put a smile on your face. Can’t wait to see you Saturday and eat allll the candy.
What a lovely princess you have ! Your footsteps pinned to ” And I think to myself, what a wonderful world !”. So happy for doing that 🙂
Aw, that’s a lovely board to be pinned to 🙂 Thank you!!
I’m so glad you had a great time in Mexico! Love that footprints pic…so sweet! And, seriously, Hattie is a cutie pie! How can she already be 7 months!?!?
Thank you Marissa! I’m thinking of using it in a Christmas ornament this year 🙂 She is SO sweet – I have no idea where the time is going!!
OMG Katherine! Hattie. So so cute, makes me need to hold a baby. Thanks for the thoughts they are all superb!
Thanks Laura – she is SO lovely…I will be so sad when she’s not a chunky little baby anymore!
I get it so much – my girls are 24 and 22. 😕 Joy at every age though, truly!🥰
So hard to think mine will be that age one day!! And yes, every age has it’s goods and bads 🙂