1. Mexico! Cancun, specifically. It was SO wonderful. It was the first all-inclusive I’ve been to in over 10 years, but it definitely won’t be the last.
2. Cookies! ‘Tis the season. I have so many cookies, but I can’t stop baking. Have you tried my mint chocolate candy cane cookies yet?What’s your favourite holiday cookie? It’s so hard to pick just one, but it’s pretty hard for me to resist a chewy, soft ginger cookie.
3. Self-checkouts. Primarily, people who use them but suck at using them. It’s so painful to watch! “Unexpected item in bagging area”. Come ON people!
5. Hattie at 7 months. I mean, is she adorable, or what?
6. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Mine is without a doubt, ELF with Will Ferrell. I never get sick of it!
7. These 🙂
8. Stepping on matchbox cars. And Lego. It’s the painful reality of my life these days!
9. My Hello Dolly donuts. You HAVE to try them!!
10. One of my favourite quotes: “When you have a child, the world has a hostage”. ~ Alexander Hermingway