1. Berries! They’re starting to become more available in the grocery stores these days for less money. So excited. What’s your favourite berry? It’s a toss-up between blackberries and raspberries for me!
2. Forgetting a birthday or anniversary for someone important in your life. It’s the worst feeling! I’m sure we’ve all done it though…right? Right!?
3. CHERRY BUBLY! In Canada. I just found out it’s coming soon. I can’t wait to get my hands on one!
4. *Spoiler Alert* The GoT theory that Brandon Stark is actually the Night King. Thoughts?! I don’t think it’s true.
5. The plastic produce bags at the grocery store. SO difficult to open! I actually have a system now where I slightly touch the wet part of the produce and THEN open the bag – otherwise my fingers are just too dry!
6. Mother’s Day is coming up. Here’s a delicious and elegant idea for your Mama! Vanilla bean rooibos bread!
7. Does anyone else love getting into a car that’s been warmed up from sitting in the sun? LOVE IT. If I don’t have kids with me in the car I will sometimes just sit in there and relax for a bit.
8. This homemade ginger beer concentrate from Cookie and Kate. I’ve been enjoying them in a few Moscow mules! So good and so much easier on the wallet!
9. Hattie turns 1 on Saturday. 1!!! Doesn’t it feel like just yesterday I was pregnant and awaiting her arrival!? Man! Time flies.
10. Today is national zucchini bread day! This summer I promise you a zucchini bread recipe!