1. It’s Valentine’s Day!!! ♥ Did you know, that every year, more than 36 million heart shaped boxes of chocolates are sold across the US?!
2. These chocolate chia pudding cups (pictured above) would be the perfect way to celebrate. I top them with whipped coconut cream.
3. Isn’t it the BEST when you have EXACTLY the right amount of an ingredient for a recipe?! Likewise, it’s incredibly annoying when you’re short like 2 tbsp of something!
4. True Detective – Season 3. I’m loving this season! The old-age makeup on Mahershala Ali is incredible. The makeup artists from Outlander should take notes. Just sayin’.
5. When you can’t get a sticker off of something you just bought. And if you do get it off, it leaves a sticky film. Argh!
6. When you’re waiting in line and you just have ONE QUICK thing to do or buy, and the person in front of you is taking foooooreeeevvver.
7. Reading this roundup from Girl Heart Food and having my mind blown. Coffee beans are NOT BEANS!
8. Dr. Pepper with Kraken black spiced rum. You’ve got to try it!
9. The change rooms at swimming pools. I have an unreasonable hatred of them. Walking around on those wet floors with my bare feet just gross me out so much. Not to mention the stray hairs. Ugh. Can’t. Handle. It.
10. These Valentine’s Day Recipes on the blog. Happy day of love, all!