1. These flowers. Which one is your fave? I have always been a sucker for tiger lilies! Did you know that they’re perennials?
2. Watching people workout on TV while you’re stuffing your face with snacks or sweets. It always feels weird….
3. Standing in line behind a really tall person.
4. Umm. Do I even have to say it? Coronavirus. It’s starting to scare the crap out of me! What about you? Panic mode, buying all the toilet paper, or just watching and waiting so far?
5. My wee recipe tester is turning 2 next month. 2!!!
6. White Claw seltzers! I bought the mango and the cherry. Both good! I think they’ll be a great summer drink out on the deck!
7. When you Google one thing about panda bears or igloos on your phone and then 20 seconds later your newsfeed is ALL about panda bears and igloos. And you’re also receiving advertisements for igloo real estate. Settle down, Google!
8. Filling up a container with leftovers and then you can’t find the matching lid. Son of a….
9. Saturday is Pi Day. 3.14. Now…what kind of pie to make…
10. Agatha Christie. I’m reading one of her old school novels right now and I’m loving it. Such an easy read!
Happy weekending! Stay well!