1. These flowers. Which one is your fave? I have always been a sucker for tiger lilies! Did you know that they’re perennials?
2. Watching people workout on TV while you’re stuffing your face with snacks or sweets. It always feels weird….
3. Standing in line behind a really tall person.
4. Umm. Do I even have to say it? Coronavirus. It’s starting to scare the crap out of me! What about you? Panic mode, buying all the toilet paper, or just watching and waiting so far?
5. My wee recipe tester is turning 2 next month. 2!!!
6. White Claw seltzers! I bought the mango and the cherry. Both good! I think they’ll be a great summer drink out on the deck!
7. When you Google one thing about panda bears or igloos on your phone and then 20 seconds later your newsfeed is ALL about panda bears and igloos. And you’re also receiving advertisements for igloo real estate. Settle down, Google!
8. Filling up a container with leftovers and then you can’t find the matching lid. Son of a….
9. Saturday is Pi Day. 3.14. Now…what kind of pie to make…
10. Agatha Christie. I’m reading one of her old school novels right now and I’m loving it. Such an easy read!
Happy weekending! Stay well!
Well this is fun! Your little lady is turning 2 already? Where does the time go?!!
Thanks Annie 🙂 I KNOW. It’s fun and heartbreaking all at the same time!
Oh, she’s so cuuuuuute! Your blog looks spiffier. Did you make some changes? Or is it my imagination…
Hahah you are observant. I did do a few things, but only minor changes. Thanks for noticing!! And yes – she has me wrapped around her tiny little finger!
I’ll have to check out her books! I have obsessed with reading lately…all sorts, fiction, biographies, the whole lot. I have a big stack of books on my bedside table and I always read before bed (and really look forward to it). Also, 2 already?! That’s insane! Have a great weekend! XOXO
She’s super old school, so you might be surprised by some of the wording she uses. I am enjoying it though! I ALWAYS ready before bed too!! Sometimes I can only get through a couple of chapters before falling asleep though haha thanks Dawn! Happy weekend to you!! XO
Hattie cannot be 2! WHAT? I still remember her baby shower! Tell her to stop growing, please :). As for coronavirus, I’m not worried yet. But I’m also an introvert who rarely leaves the house so my risk of catching it is pretty low, haha!
I KNOW!! I don’t even know how it’s possible. I would really like her to stop growing too! Haha – if my kids didn’t go to school I wouldn’t be too worried either. We’re pretty much always self-quarantined otherwise haha!
I love age 2! It’s not terrible! (Don’t get me started on age 3, though!) Coronavirus is growing so quickly here in the Seattle area. It’s the constant news right now, so I’m trying to remain calm, go about my day and stay at home a bit more. None too easy. I love this post, and I love the look of lilies. But there’s something about their scent. Hmmm. LMK how you like Agatha Christie. It’s a well-written book. Very clever. But certainly a book of its time.
I love 2, as well! 3 is a whole different ball game though, you’re right. I have to say I’m actually loving age 5 the most. I am with you, Laura. There are more and more cases every day here, but I”m trying not to panic. I will let you know about the Christie novel. You were definitely right about some of the vocabulary she uses, but I’m very much enjoying it. A nice quick read, too!
Always love your lists, Katherine! And your wee tester Hattie is such a cutie pie, like her mama!
I’m typically not an alarmist, but I could do without all of the uncertainty around the coronavirus. It concerns me on so many levels!
How have I not read any Agatha Christie books? I just finished Lost Children Archive last night – great book and really original storytelling.
Have a wonderful weekend, Lovely!
Thank you Marissa! I hadn’t done one in so long, it was long overdue! And thank you – you’re too sweet as always!
I know – it is an unsettling feeling, isn’t it?
This sounds interesting, I had to look it up. I’ll add it to my must-read list!
Have a wonderful weekend yourself my friend!! XO
I always enjoy your Thursday Thoughts Katherine!
It’s hard to believe Hattie will be two!! Do you also feel like the time goes exponentially faster with the addition of each child??
I feel like we are in the epicenter of COVID-19 here in Seattle. Definitely concerning, but we are taking a level headed approach.
I looked at those flowers multiple times hoping to spy a tulip. They are by far my favorite flower.
Praying you and your family stay safe and healthy! xoxo
I DEFINITELY feel like the time goes way faster with each child!! I wish it would slow down some days! I’m sorry Tasia. The numbers are rapidly rising here in Calgary too and it’s terrifying. I’m trying to also just be level headed about it all! I love tulips too. Great choice! Thank you for the comments my friend XO