1. Merry Christmas to me! My new phone. So far, I love it. One of my favourite features? If there is music nearby, the phone picks it up and the artist/song name scrolls across my screen automatically!
2. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! We got a BOATLOAD of snow over the past few days. It’s going to be a white Christmas, after all!
3. I’m hosting Christmas dinner this year. After my last insanely rich family dessert failure, I think this will be the dessert…what do you think?
4. Need a last minute Christmas gift for your guy? Check out these super cool cravats designed by my friend Claudius. These old-school ascots are definitely making a comeback.
5. With all of this Christmas baking and exchanging, I’m using a lot of cling wrap. Can we discuss how cling wrap doesn’t actually cling!? Or when a giant piece of plastic wrap gets tangled and you have to just throw it away. Drats!!
6. A FULL FRIDGE!! Although it can be annoying when you need that one little thing from the back, it’s also AMAZING to open the door and see endless possibilities…
7. These overnight muffins from my friend Leanne. SO good, wholesome and morning breakfast-ready!
8. Decorating with kids….did you see my DIY gingerbread house? The boys didn’t help me with the front and sides of this one…but I let them go crazy with the back. Frosting, candy, sticky hands and sugar rushes.
9. Have you ever dropped an egg on the floor? Someone, please tell me. What is the best way to clean up that goop!?
10. My last thought for 2017? I hope you all have a VERY, MERRY Christmas full of family and of course, food. Lots, and LOTS of food.