1. 10 Thoughts for Thursday. It’s back. I took a hiatus (more on that to come) but the thoughts have returned!
2. THIS sourdough bread!! Sourdough is my nemesis. Until, this week. It took me 2 weeks to get my starter going, but voila! This loaf turned out perrrrrfectly! 🙂
3. Eating with a stuffed-up nose. Ugh. You basically have to gasp for air in between bites!!
4. Speaking of stuffed-up noses, SO MUCH SICKNESS around this place the past few weeks. Winter hit, and the germs came with it!!
5. Trevor Noah’s latest Netflix show. Hilarious. I love that he can be SO funny without being ridiculously crude. Watch it!
6. This cake. WHAT!? Dying!
7. Cranberries. ALLLL the cranberries!! I love them so much this time of year – I’ve got a great recipe coming for you tomorrow!
8. National Greek yogurt day today – it’s one of my favourite things to bake with!! Raspberry chocolate banana bread anyone?
9. Clothes falling off hangers. In your closet, at the store. Gah!! It drives me nuts. Especially when I’m just browsing at a clothing store and the mere act of glancing at a shirt makes it slip off and fall to the floor. Of course, I have to pick it up.
10. The time change. How does 1 hour make such a difference!? My kids are now hungry at 11 and I’m falling asleep at 9….*snore*….
Until next time!