1. If we’re driving together, and I say that I’m 100% certain we need to turn right, please, PLEASE turn left.
2. It is a dream of mine to start a bee colony in my backyard. It’s possible! The City allows it. I’ve just been busy having babies the past couple of years, but I will get there. The thought of walking into my backyard to collect my own honey is thrilling.
3. I am addicted to Amazon. I always feel a little bit judged by the postman when he brings me yet another package to my door…but it’s more often than not something very unexciting, like sunscreen or Diaper Genie refills….
4. BUT! I found and ordered this lemon butter dish last week and I love, love, love it. It matches the yellow in my cookie jar perfectly. It’s the little things that make me happy!!
5. The next time the sun is shining, take a moment to bask in it. I absolutely love sitting in the sun. According to the Huffington Post, Canada’s sunniest city is in Alberta (hooray)! The town is called Manyberries. I have never heard of Manyberries, but it sounds like somewhere I want to live. Many. Berries. AND the sunniest place in Canada? Heck yes.
6. We go through a large block of cheese every 1-2 weeks. SO much cheese. I blame Oscar and his picky eating. We make a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches up in here.
7. I really want to color something blue with spirulina. I keep seeing it pop up all over Pinterest and Instagram, and I want to jump on that bandwagon.
8. What is your favorite Easter candy? As much as I love mini eggs, I think my all-time favorite has to be a Caramilk egg. SO MUCH CARAMEL!! I used to eat one a day during Easter time when I worked at London Drugs in college. I think I need to revisit that routine.
9. Is it just me, or does avocado just NOT come off the dishes in the dishwasher? I’ve given up. I hand wash every spoon, bowl or plate that has avocado on it. And we eat a lot of avocado.
10. I’ve saved the best for last. BOXED WINE!! How did it take me so long to discover the glory of boxed wine? Let me stop you before you turn your nose up at the idea of boxed wine. It keeps for 6 weeks! 6 weeks! I can literally have a glass of wine every night. There is a lot of variety to choose from now, as more and more companies are getting into it. I urge you to try it.