1. It was our anniversary yesterday! We celebrated with some bubbly and these mini molten skillet lava cakes. All in our backyard of course, while the kids slept. How cute are these mini cast iron skillets!?
2. Having to stop to pee while on a mission – these missions include grocery shopping, or shopping in the mall. You have to stop what you’re doing, find a bathroom, walk to the bathroom, use the bathroom, and walk back to wherever you were. So annoying. I generally try to hold my pee for as long as physically possible!!
3. Software updates on your phone. In a matter of minutes a ton of the functions on your phone are completely different and you have to get used to it all over again. I know that they are supposed to make your phone work better, but come on!!!
4. Phones again….autocorrect!!!! It does not get my lingo.
5. Driving without kids!! Such freedom! The music is loud, and you can bet I’m not loudly singing along to “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”. Also, I do not have to answer 1 million questions about 1 million things.
6. Strawberries and rhubarb. The PERFECT combination! Coming soon to a blog near you….(psst – it’s this one).
7. Misophonia. Thanks to this article from Cup of Jo I have an answer to why I’m so bothered by some noises. I’m not just totally intolerant of other humans!
8. Have you ever had a paper-cut under your nail? Seriously the worst.
9. When there is something stinky in your fridge and YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! This has happened to me a few times and I end up cleaning out my entire fridge looking for the culprit. It’s never anything obvious.
10. My new Fitbit! I love it. Although – I’m worried it’s going to make me feel bad about my lack of exercise.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Let’s make it a great one! XO