Cold weather or not, perk up those winter blues with this blueberry smoothie! Blueberries, blackberries and a touch of lemon make this sugar-free, thick and creamy smoothie your new favourite!
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup frozen blueberries*
- 1/2 cup blackberries (or additional blueberries)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)*
- In a blender or food processor, add the ingredients as they are listed. Blend until smooth and creamy, and taste to adjust the flavors as necessary (more lemon juice, honey, etc). Serve immediately!
- You may use light coconut milk, but the smoothie will not be as thick and creamy!
- Substitute for light yogurt, or even vanilla flavored!
- Using frozen berries will result in a thick consistency; you can use fresh, but the smoothie will not be as thick
- If you like your smoothies on the sweeter side, add the honey