Chase away the winter blues with this low-carb blueberry smoothie! Made with zero added sugar and full-fat coconut milk, this is the perfect keto smoothie!
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup frozen blueberries*
- 1/2 cup blackberries (or additional blueberries)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)*
- In a blender or food processor, add the ingredients as they are listed. Blend until smooth and creamy, and taste to adjust the flavors as necessary (more lemon juice, honey, etc). Serve immediately!
- You may use light coconut milk, but the smoothie will not be as thick and creamy!
- Substitute for light yogurt, or even vanilla flavored!
- Using frozen berries will result in a thick consistency; you can use fresh, but the smoothie will not be as thick
- If you like your smoothies on the sweeter side, add the honey
- Category: smoothies
- Method: blender
Keywords: low-carb blueberry smoothie // perfect keto smoothie! // sugar-free blueberry smoothie // very low carb smoothies // blueberry smoothie with yogurt