These vegan magic bars are made with almond flour, maple syrup and vegan chocolate chips! All the flavor of your favorite 7 layer bars but a little better for you!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 cans (11.5oz each) sweetened coconut condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Spread the mixture out in the pan and pack everything down as firmly as possible.
- Add the vegan chocolate to the pan and spread it evenly on top of the crust. Top with the chopped pecans, followed by the coconut. Ensure all of the coconut covers the pecans and chocolate.
- Pour the sweetened coconut condensed milk all over the coconut layer, using a spatula to smooth everything around. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 28-30 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, cool the bars for an hour before placing them in the fridge for an additional hour to solidify before cutting the bars into 12 equal squares. Serve immediately or store the bars in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The bars store well in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minuts
- Category: desserts
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: hello dolly bars // vegan magic bars // vegan 7 layer bars