The holidays are a perfect time for a charcuterie board! This turkey charcuterie board combines turkey snack sticks, turkey salami and all sorts of other fruits and cheeses for your snacking pleasure!
- 8 turkey pepperoni sticks, halved
- 300 grams turkey jerky
- 200 grams turkey deli meat
- 1 apple, sliced into ¼” slices
- 20–25 assorted crackers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 wheel brie cheese
- 3 small bocconcini cheese balls
- 1/3 cup assorted olives
- 3 tablespoons balsamic honey
- ¼ cup tomato jelly
- ¼ cup roasted chickpeas
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- ¼ cup assorted nuts
- ¼ cup raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 100 grams chocolate covered pretzels
- On a large charcuterie or serving platter, place the turkey pepperoni, turkey jerky and turkey deli meat on the corners of the board. Follow by placing apple slices and the crackers on various parts of the board. The cubed cheese can be piled on one side of the board, and place the brie cheese wheel and bocconcini balls nearby.
- Place the olives, balsamic honey, tomato jelly and roasted chickpeas in four separate, small dishes and find a spot for them on the board. Scatter the grapes, nuts and mixed berries all over the board, filling in any gaps. Add the chocolate covered pretzels at the end, placing them wherever you find a spot.
- Serve the board immediately; keep small serving plates and napkins nearby.
TIP: The board can be kept out at room temperature for 5-6 hours; refrigerate the deli meat and cheeses after this time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizers
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: turkey charcuterie // charcuterie recipes