This teriyaki-style sheet pan meal is super easy and the kids love it! Pineapple, peppers and crispy fish with a teriyaki sauce, served over rice.
- 1 box High Liner English Style Fillets
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced into large chunks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced into large chunks
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- rice, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss the bell pepper and broccoli with the olive oil then spread them out on the baking pan. Add the pineapple and the entire box of English Style Fillets in an even layer on the sheet.
- Bake for 22 minutes, turning the fish halfway through and giving the other ingredients a quick stir. Remove from the oven, then drizzle everything with teriyaki sauce. Serve immediately over rice, if desired.
Leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days, in an airtight container.
- Category: dinner
- Method: sheet pan
Keywords: sheet pan meals