Homemade is always better! Try this easy and delicious granola recipe with all natural peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Perfect for breakfast, or an any-time snack!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and peanuts.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup. Heat the mixture together in 30 second increments until the coconut oil is melted and you can easily whisk the mixture together. Pour the mixture all over the oats and peanuts, stirring with a large spoon and ensuring the oats are completely covered. Spread the oats evenly onto a large rimmed baking sheet and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven, and either add the dark and peanut butter chips immediately and stir to create chocolate “clumps”, or wait 15 minutes to add them. Leave the granola to cool completely before storing.
Granola will keep in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.