Up your snack mix game with a touch of sophistication by adding freshly grated parmesan, along with rosemary and garlic infused olive oil to the dish! A versatile, addictive snack that’s perfect for game day or any other gathering!
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn (1 bag of Quinn microwave popcorn)*
- 3 cups mini twist pretzels
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary**
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed***
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Microwave the Quinn popcorn, and add the designated seasoning bags OR air-pop 6 cups of popcorn (about 1/4 cup kernels). Empty the popcorn into a large bowl. Add the pretzels, cashews and peanuts and toss to combine.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil, fresh rosemary and mashed garlic cloves. Heat the oil until hot, then “cook” the garlic and rosemary for 3-4 minutes before removing from heat. Remove the garlic and discard (or eat). Remove the rosemary, but keep the leaves and mince them.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the snack mix, and add the rosemary leaves. Toss to combine. Add the fresh parmesan and serve!
The popcorn is served best fresh, but leftovers are still delicious 1-2 days after! Store in an airtight container.
*I used the Quinn brand of parmesan rosemary popcorn
**I would suggest increasing this to 2 rosemary sprigs if not using the parmesan rosemary microwave popcorn flavor
*** I use the side of a wide knife blade to smash the garlic.
- Category: snacks
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: parmesan rosemary popcorn // savory popcorn