This one pan sausage and veggies dinner is the EASIEST meal you will ever make! Bright, flavorful and colorful vegetables with a simple spice mix roast up beautifully with some sliced garlic sausage!
- 1 lb pre-cooked garlic or smoked sausage*, sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced into large chunks
- 2 cups peeled sweet potatoes**, sliced into 1” cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- handful of baby corns
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasonings***
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: rice, quinoa for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sausage and all of the veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and seasoning. Pour this mixture all over the mixing bowl of veggies and use a large spoon to toss and coat everything. Pour the bowl of veggies and sausage out on to the lined baking sheet and spread everything out. Season with salt and pepper. Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes, then stir everything around before cooking for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately, over rice, quinoa, or on it’s own!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge, for 2-3 days.
*You can pretty much use any pre-cooked sausage you’d like (turkey, chicken, honey garlic pork sausage)
**In the pictures in this post I actually used butternut squash instead of sweet potatoes. I’ve tried it with both!
***We love the Cajun spice flavor but you can use whatever spice mix you’d like. Try taco seasoning or a Greek spice mix!
- Category: sheet pan dinners
- Method: oven roasted
Keywords: one pan sausge and veggies // easy sausage recipes // smoked sausage and roasted vegetables // low carb one pan meals