You only need 3 ingredients to make this mint Oreo mousse! This luscious, creamy mint mousse is one that you’ll be making again and again!
- 21 mint Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- optional: 1/4 tsp mint extract
- The night before you make this mousse, place 14 mint Oreos in a large mixing bowl and cover them with the heavy cream. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place the bowl in the fridge.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using a handheld mixer, whip the contents of the mixing bowl on high, along with the powdered sugar and mint extract (if using), until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Crush the remaining 7 Oreos in a bag, using a rolling pin, or in your food processor. Divide the crushed crumbs among 4 different serving dishes then add the whipped mousse on top of the dish, dividing it up equally. Serve immediately, or place a lid on the dish (or using plastic wrap) and refrigerate the mousse for a few hours. Top with whipped cream and additional mint Oreos, if desired!
Mousse will keep in the fridge, covered, for 3-4 days.
*This recipe was adapted from Sugar Salt Magic.