Sweet, creamy and simple! This no churn matcha ice cream recipe is only 3 ingredients and made with real matcha powder. You will love this easy green tea ice cream recipe!
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 – 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 300 mL can sweetened condensed milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and matcha powder (I used 1.5 tbsp but for a stronger flavour use 2 tbsp). Whip on high for 5 minutes or until the whipping cream begins to form stiff peaks.
- Using a spatula, fold the condensed milk into the whipped cream until combined. Pour the mixture into a standard size loaf pan or similarly sized freezer-safe container and freeze the ice cream for 5-6 hours or until firm.
Ice cream will keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no churn
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: no churn matcha ice cream recipe // green tea ice cream recipe // no churn ice cream // green tea ice cream // matcha no churn ice cream recipe