These jumbo chocolate chip cookies are soft, gooey and warm! They’re loaded with chocolate chips and require no chill time. You’ll love these jumbo cookies!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or using a large bowl and an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- With the mixer running on low, add the egg, followed by the vinegar and vanilla extract. Mix just until smooth and creamy, then add the combined dry ingredients. With the mixer still running on low, mix the dough until just combined, then add in both white and dark chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the cookie dough, making sure the measuring cup is level. Roll the dough into a smooth ball with your hands and place each ball about 3 inches apart on the baking sheet, with 6 balls on each sheet. (You might have 1 extra ball which you can bake on a third sheet).
- Bake each tray of cookie dough for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are just turning brown and the middle is still very soft looking. The cookies may look slightly underbaked when you pull them out but they’ll continue to bake on the hot pan when you pull them out!
- As soon as you’ve pulled the cookies out, sprinkle a bit of flaky sea salt on each cookie while they’re still warm. Allow them to cool for about 10 minutes on the sheet before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled, cookies can be store in an airtight container for 1 week or up to 2 months in the freezer.
*Feel free to swap the white chocolate chips for more semi-sweet chips or another flavor! You could even try nuts!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: jumbo chocolate chip cookies