These 3 ingredient Hawaiian chicken skewers are easy and delicious! They’re full of flavor and perfect for a summer gathering!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups fresh pineapple (1″ chunks)
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- optional: crushed peanuts, green onions, sesame seeds for topping
- About 2-3 hours before grilling, marinate the chicken. Dice the chicken into 1″ chunks and place them in a bowl with 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge.
- 30 minutes before grilling, soak the wooden skewers in water (if using). When ready to grill, prepare the skewers. Alternate pieces of pineapple and chunks of chicken on the soaked skewers.
- Preheat the grill to high, then place the prepared skewers on the grill. Cook them for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Remove the skewers from the grill, then baste each one with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Serve immediately, topping with crushed peanuts, green onions and sesame seeds.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- Category: dinner
- Method: grill
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: hawaiian chicken skewers // chicken pineapple skewers // 3 ingredient dinner recipes