Wondering what to do with leftover Halloween candy? This Halloween ice cream is an easy way to use up those mini chocolate bars and smarties!
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream (36%)
- 1 300 mL can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups various mini chocolate bars, chopped*
- optional: salted caramel sauce
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using a handheld electric mixer, whip the cream on high for 3-4 minutes, or until stiff peaks have formed. Pour the can of condensed milk into the bowl, then use a spatula to fold it in.
- Add the chopped chocolate bars and combine with the spatula. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and smooth it out with a spatula. Place the ice cream into the freezer for 5-6 hours to freeze.
Leftover ice cream can be stored in the freezer-safe container for 2 weeks or more. It will get harder as time goes on.
*2 cups is a general rule of thumb; you can use more or less. If you are using chocolate bars with caramel or anything very soft, be sure to freeze the chocolate bars for an hour before chopping
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no-churn
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: leftover Halloween candy // halloween ice cream // halloween ice cream ideas // leftover Halloween candy recipes