Since there aren’t enough sweet treats for Halloween already, why not make this easy Halloween fudge? It’s one of my favorite Halloween dessert recipes!
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup blue candy melts
- 1–2 drops orange food coloring
- 1/8 cup candy eyes
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and spray it with nonstick spray. Set it aside. In a microwave safe bowl, combine 1/3 of the can of condensed milk with the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave the mixture on high for 30-40 seconds, removing and stirring it with a spoon until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the foil-lined pan. Set it in the fridge while you prepare the remaining colors. Once the condensed milk and chocolate chips are melted together, you should immediately be spreading it into the pan, as it will harden quickly as it sits.
- In two more separate, clean bowls, combine 1/3 of the remaining condensed milk with the white chocolate chips, and the final remaining 1/3 condensed milk with the blue candy melts. If you’re creating an orange portion as well, ensure you have another clean bowl at the ready, as well as the orange dye.
- One after the other, microwave the white chocolate chip mixture for 30-40 seconds, stirring until smooth, then the blue chocolate chips mixture, stirring until smooth. Place half of the white (melted) mixture in the spare bowl and add a drop or two of orange food coloring, stirring immediately.
- Remove the prepared fudge from the fridge, then drop the prepared colored fudge by spoonfuls on top of the dark fudge in the pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread out the colors. Add sprinkles, candy eyeballs and Reese’s pieces on top of the fudge, pressing them lightly into the pan.
- Place the fudge in the fridge for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight). Use the handles of the aluminum foil to pull the fudge out of the pan, and on to a cutting board. Cut the fudge into 36 pieces (or randomly sized pieces), and store in the fridge.
Store the fudge in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: fudge
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: halloween fudge // halloween dessert recipes