Use that leftover turkey breast for a crispy, golden grilled buffalo turkey sandwich! It’s like an extra exciting turkey grilled cheese! Perfect for a lunchtime meal or easy evening dinner.
- 100 grams roasted turkey breast, in small pieces
- 2 tbsp buffalo hot sauce
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 slices French bread
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 large slice cheddar cheese
- 1 large slice Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp diced chives
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- In a medium pan on the stove, add the roasted turkey breast, buffalo hot sauce and butter over medium heat. Cook and stir together using a wooden spatula for 3-4 minutes or until the turkey is warm and fully incorporated with the sauce.
- Remove the turkey and wipe out the pan. Place the two slices of bread on a cutting board. Use a table knife to add the ranch dressing to both sides of the bread.
- Add all of the cheese slices to one side of the bread, followed by the cooked turkey. Scatter the chives on top of the turkey. Place the other slice of bread on top, then butter the top of the bread. Flip the sandwich over and butter the other side.
- Place the sandwich in the pan, and heat the pan to low-medium heat. If you have a lid, cover the pan to ensure the cheese gets melted!
- Fry the sandwich for 4-5 minutes on one side or until golden brown, then flip it over and fry it on the other side until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Cut the sandwich in half and serve immediately!
*Dip the sandwich in ranch dressing to serve!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: sandwiches
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: grilled buffalo turkey sandwich // turkey sandwich // grilled turkey sandwich