Made with only 3 ingredients, these Greek yogurt cherry popsicles are sweet and creamy and so simple to make! Finish them off with a drizzle of chocolate for an extra special treat.
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt*
- optional: 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Add the cherries to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and pureed, about 30 seconds to a minute. Add the maple syrup and blend again for an additional 15 seconds. Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt and use a spatula or spoon to stir in the Greek yogurt until fully incorporated. You can also leave it looking swirly for a fun effect! Pour the mixture into a 12-count popsicle mold and insert a popsicle stick into each mold. Place the popsicles in the freezer for 5-6 hours until firm.
- To release the popsicles from the molds, run the outside of the mold under hot water until the popsicles easily release.
- Optional: Chocolate drizzle. Place the popsicles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Microwave the chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popsicles. Place the baking sheet back into the freezer until the chocolate is hardened, about 5 minutes.
Store the popsicles in the freezer, in a Ziploc bag for 2 months or vacuum sealed bag for 5-6 months.
*For a sweeter popsicle, use vanilla flavored Greek yogurt. You can also use a dairy-free yogurt alternative to keep these popsicles vegan!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: popsicles
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Greek yogurt cherry popsicles