Perfect for the holiday season, this gingerbread fudge is a 3 ingredient microwave fudge. In terms of fudge flavors, this easy Christmas fudge is at the top of the list!
- 1 300mL can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz white chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp all-spice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: sprinkles for decorating
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil* and set aside.
- Microwave: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Place the mixture in the microwave and heat on high, heating in 30 second increments for 3 minutes, stirring in between, until smooth.
- For stovetop: In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, combine the white chocolate and condensed milk, stirring every minute or so until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the spices and vanilla extract to the melted mixture stirring to combine thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan, smoothing out the top with the back of a spoon. Add sprinkles immediately after (if using) and gently press down on them with your fingers. Place the fudge in the fridge for 3-4 hours to chill, before removing and cutting with a sharp knife, into 36 pieces.
*See the blog post above for why you should use aluminum foil vs parchment paper to line the pan.
- Category: holiday desserts
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: holiday
Keywords: gingerbread fudge // easy fudge with condensed milk // desserts with condensed milk without baking