These super cute little monsters are not only easy to make, they’re delicious! You only need 2 ingredients for these adorable Halloween treats!
- 6 oz candy melts (in any color)
- 8 Rice Krispie squares (homemade or storebought)
- 1/4 cup assorted candy eyeballs
- optional: sprinkles for decorating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30-second increments, at 70% power, stirring each time until smooth. Stir until smooth.
- Holding the end of a Rice Krispie square, dip it into the melted chocolate until it’s covered 3/4 with chocolate. Hold it up to let the excess chocolate drip off. Place the square on the baking sheet. Immediately press in various candy eyeballs, and add the sprinkles, if using. Repeat with remaining squares. Place the squares in the fridge for 10 minutes until the chocolate is hardened.
Squares remain fine at room temperature for 4-5 days, in an airtight container.
*Recipe adapted from Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: microwave
Keywords: easy Halloween treats to make with kids