These cute little spider cookies are made of a peanut butter oatmeal cookie, topped with a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup and drizzled with a bit of chocolate for the legs!
- 12 peanut butter cookies (store-bought or homemade)
- 12 min Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- optional: 24 mini candy eyeballs
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melty. Transfer the chocolate to a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a tiny bit of the end snipped off.
- Place a tiny bit of melted chocolate in the middle of a peanut butter cookie then press a mini peanut butter cup on top. Using the piping bag, create 8 “legs” with the chocolate, 4 on each side. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Use a bit of the melted chocolate on the front of the Reese’s peanut butter cup and place 2 mini candy eye balls on top, pressing them on.
Cookies will keep at room temperature, for 5-6 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/3-ingredient-halloween-treats/
*Recipe adapted from Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
- Category: cookies
Keywords: easy Halloween treats to make with kids