Yum, cranberry granola with white chocolate and pecans! Eat this cranberry pecan granola with milk or yogurt for breakfast, or just by the handful as a snack!
- 3 1/2 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, cinnamon, cranberries and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the maple syrup with the coconut oil and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture all over the oat mixture, and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture evenly out on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring the granola every 15 minutes with a large wooden spoon. Remove from the oven, and allow the granola to cool completely before adding the chocolate chips (if using). Break the cooled granola up and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Granola will keep fresh for up to 2 weeks when stored at room temperature in an airtight container. I’ve eaten it beyond 2 weeks but it will start to taste slightly stale after a while!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
Keywords: cranberry granola // coconut cranberry granola // white chocolate granola recipe