These coconut lime popsicles are only 3 ingredients and SO refreshing! You’ll be making these sugar free lime popsicles weekly this summer!
- 1 can (400mL) coconut milk*
- 1 lime (zest + juice)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup**
Optional Coconut Topping
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In a blender or in a bowl with a whisk, mix together the coconut milk, lime juice and zest, and maple syrup. Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, filling it about 3/4 full if you’re planning to make the coconut topping. Fill to the top if foregoing the topping. Place the molds in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- Remove the pops from the freezer. If you’re not making the coconut topping, insert popsicle sticks into each popsicle mold and freeze for an additional 4-5 hours.
- Optional Topping: Mix together the shredded coconut, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. After removing the popsicles after the initial 40 minutes of freezing time, top each popsicle with a tablespoon and a half of the shredded coconut mix. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold, and freeze the pops for an additional 4-5 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run hot water over the plastic part of the mold and gently lift the popsicles out. Enjoy immediately or place the popsicles in a freezer-safe bag for later.
Popsicles will last for up to 1 month in the freezer.
*I always use full-fat for a creamier popsicle but you can use low-fat too!
**Swap for honey if you’d like, but be sure to really whisk the honey in as it’s thicker and stickier than syrup