These copycat coconut cream Larabars are the best of the Larabar flavors, in my opinion! Once you try making homemade Larabars, you’ll never go back to buying them.
- 3/4 cup almonds (raw, unsalted)
- 1/4 cup cashews (raw, unsalted)
- 3/4 cup coconut (unsweetened, shredded)
- 1.5 cups pitted Medjool dates (about 16)
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, solid
- 2 tbsp water
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the almonds, cashews and coconut in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until fine. Be sure not to go too far to avoid creating a nut butter consistency.
- Add the dates, coconut oil and water and pulse for 2-3 more minutes, or until a soft dough forms.
- Using a large wooden spoon, press the dough firmly and evenly into the baking pan.
- Place the pan into the fridge for about 1 hour, before removing and cutting into 16 bars.
- You do not have to use the exact mix of almonds and cashews I have used; you could use all almonds or half and half.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: food processor
Keywords: Larabar flavors. // homemade Larabars // coconut cream larabars