A healthy, flavorful and filling smoothie bowl with frozen cherries and almond butter. It’s like eating ice cream for breakfast!
- 2 cups frozen cherries, whole and pitted
- 1 frozen banana, in chunks
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk (light or full fat)
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, coconut flakes, hemp hearts, chia seeds, blueberries, granola
- Place all smoothie ingredients in the blender and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a large bowl, and add with optional toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe makes about 2.5 cups.