This healthy, flavorful and filling cherry coconut smoothie is so thick and creamy, you’ll need to eat it from a bowl! It’s a coconut milk smoothie bowl that’s perfect for topping with granola, coconut and fresh fruit!
- 2 cups frozen cherries, whole and pitted
- 1 frozen banana, in chunks
- handful spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk (light or full fat)
- 2 tsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, coconut flakes, hemp hearts, chia seeds, blueberries, granola
- Place all smoothie ingredients in the blender and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a large bowl, and add with optional toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe makes about 2.5 cups.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cherry coconut smoothie // berry smoothie bowl // coconut smoothie bowl