Looking for air fryer appetizers? This air fryer buffalo cauliflower is the most delicious appetizer or side! Lightly battered cauliflower air fried until crisp and coated in spicy buffalo sauce!
- 1/2 cup milk*
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup buffalo sauce**
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F. In a measuring cup, combine the milk with the flour, garlic, olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, before pouring it into a large Ziploc bag. Add the cauliflower florets and close the bag. Shake the bag vigorously, until the cauliflower is thoroughly coated. Spread the cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Close the lid and cook the cauliflower for 5 minutes, before shaking the air fryer basket and turning a few of the larger cauliflower pieces. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Keep an eye on it to avoid burning!
- While the cauliflower is in the air fryer, whisk together the buffalo sauce and honey. Remove the cooked cauliflower, and place in a large mixing bowl, pouring the buffalo sauce mixture on top. Stir to coat thoroughly, then place the coated cauliflower back into the air fryer basket. Close the lid again and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until crispy. Remove and serve immediately, with a side of ranch or blue dip!
- Oven Roasted: Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Follow step 1 above for coating the cauliflower, then empty the cauliflower onto the baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 15 minutes, before adding the buffalo sauce. Return the coated cauliflower to the baking sheet and roast for an additional 5 minutes, or until crispy. Serve immediately.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge, and crisped up again in the oven at 250F for 10-15 minutes.
Leftovers can be stored
*You can use a dairy-free milk as well but if you’re using something like coconut milk it may add unwanted flavor!
**I use Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: appetizers
- Method: air fryer
Keywords: air fryer appetizers // air fryer buffalo cauliflower // buffalo cauliflower air fryer // easy buffalo cauliflower