The perfect summer pie, this strawberry rhubarb crumble pie is sweet and delicious! Perfect with vanilla ice cream, you’ll love this strawberry rhubarb streusel pie!
- all-butter pie crust or other 9″ pie crust
- 2 cups rhubarb, diced into 1/2” pieces
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and place the prepared pie crust into a 9″ pie plate. In a small bowl, combine together the rhubarb, strawberries, sugar, lemon zest, cornstarch and salt. Immediately pile the mixture into the prepared crust.
- In another bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in the butter using a pastry cutter or two forks until the mixture creates large clumps. I use my hands for this! Sprinkle the topping all over the top of the pie.
- Bake the pie for 60-75 minutes or until the pie crust is lightly browned and the filling is bubbling and juicy. If the crust is browning too quickly, place a pie shield over top of it or some aluminum foil, to prevent it from burning.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow it to cool for 2 hours before slicing and serving with ice cream (see blog post above for more information).
Leftover pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, or stored in the fridge for 4-5 days, in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: pies
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: strawberry rhubarb crumble pie // strawberry rhubarb pie