Serve up this Simple Kale Salad the next time you need a fix of greens. Great as a main on its own or with grilled chicken, or as a side salad.
- 1 bunch chopped kale (roughly 12 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon (approx. 1 whole lemon)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Wash the kale and remove the ribs. Chop until you have about 12 cups.
- Place in a large salad bowl along with the dried cranberries, almonds, and parmesan.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour evenly over the salad, tossing to coat.
- Enjoy immediately, or keep covered in the fridge to enjoy the next day. Salad should be consumed within 2 days.