Learning how to make chocolate almonds is as easy as melting some chocolate and grabbing a spoon!
- 2 cups whole, natural almonds
- 8 oz dark baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (I used Skor)*
- Salted caramel sauce
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt the chopped baking chocolate in the microwave, heating in 30 second increments to avoid seizing. Alternatively, you can use a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is thoroughly melted, add the almonds and the toffee bits and stir to combine. Ensure all of the almonds are totally covered. No almond left behind!
- Using a spoon, drop clusters of the chocolate covered almonds onto the baking sheet – you get to determine the size of your clusters!
- Place the baking sheet into the fridge for 10 minutes until firm.
- Warm the salted caramel sauce, then drizzle over the almond clusters. Lightly sprinkle the sea salt over the clusters.
- Place the baking sheet back into the fridge for about 10 minutes, until the sauce has hardened.
*Toffee bits are optional, but so delicious!
- Category: easy treats
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chocolate almonds // how to make chocolate almonds // chocolate caramel nut clusters recipe