Your favorite flavor from the ice cream aisle, in an easy no-churn version! Add as many Rolos as you want to this easy no-churn Rolo ice cream recipe!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 300 mL can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini Rolo pieces
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce*
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat on high for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Add the cocoa powder and begin running the mixer on low until the powder is incorporated, then run on high for another 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is thick like whipped cream.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, and fold in the condensed milk using a spatula or large wooden spoon. Fold in the Rolo pieces.
- Layer the ice cream with caramel sauce into a standard sized loaf pan or other freezer-safe container. Freeze for 5-6 hours or until firm.
Ice cream will keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks.
*Use any caramel sauce on hand, homemade or store-bought
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no churn
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: rolo ice cream // rolo ice cream recipe