A super easy and flavorful side dish, these easy roasted fingerling harissa potatoes have just the right amount of spice. They’re quick to make and go with everything!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp harissa powder*
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and place a roasting pan in the oven to heat up. Slice the fingerling potatoes lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil, harissa powder, sesame seeds and salt. Whisk together, then add the sliced potatoes. Toss to thoroughly combine. Remove the hot pan from the oven, and add the potatoes in a single layer on the pan. Place the pan in the oven and roast the potatoes for 20 minutes
- Once the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven, drizzle the honey overtop the potatoes and toss it all together with a spatula. Return the pan to the oven and roast the potatoes for an additional 10 minutes or until the potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Serve the potatoes immediately, with an extra sprinkle of sea salt and the black pepper.
Leftover potatoes can be stored in an airtight container, in the fridge, for up to 4 days.
*See notes in blog post above for harissa paste
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: side dishes
- Method: oven roast
- Cuisine: african
Keywords: harissa potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes