Naturally colored and sweetened bite-sized snacks for you and your littles using frozen raspberries!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Measure the raspberries and place in a small bowl to thaw, about 4 hours.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine raspberries with juice, pitted dates, coconut, oats and almond butter. Mix on low for about 3 minutes or until the dates are broken up and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes, to allow it to firm up. Using about 1.5 tbsp at a time, form the mixture into about 15 balls; rolling in more coconut if desired. Eat immediately, or place the bites into a container to store in the fridge.
Bites will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 2 months. The balls soften at room temperature, but will hold their shape.