This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is basically a pumpkin oatmeal pie. It’s so good! All the flavors of pumpkin pie but healthy enough for breakfast.
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or other milk)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- optional: whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and butter or grease a 9″ pie dish or 8 x 8″ baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In another dish, whisk together the pumpkin puree and egg for 10 seconds. Add the maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract and whisk thoroughly. Slowly add in the almond milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, along with the chopped pecans, and stir just until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, smoothing it out. Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until the middle of the dish is no longer jiggly. Let the oatmeal sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Leftover baked oatmeal can be stored in the fridge, in an airtight container, for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Oatmeal recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9 x 13″ pan. Baking time remains the same.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pumpkin pie baked oatmeal // pumpkin oatmeal pie // pumpkin spice baked oatmeal // pumpkin baked oatmeal