Looking for something fresh and tasty? This pineapple avocado salsa is super delicious and goes perfectly with some salty chips and a margarita!
- 4–5 cups fresh pineapple, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp pure honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together and give things a gentle stir. Taste and adjust the salt and lime, if desired. Allow the flavors to mingle in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or serve immediately.
Leftover salsa can be stored in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days. The avocado will begin to brown but it still tastes fine!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizers
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: pineapple avocado salsa / pineapple salsa // easy pineapple salsa