Naturally sweetened peanut butter snack balls! They’re convenient, delicious and filled with protein. Your whole family will love these no bake peanut butter balls!
- 1/2 cup dry, roasted cashews
- 5 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter*
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- Optional: 1 oz dark chocolate
- Place the cashews in the bowl of a food processor and pulse in intervals until the cashews are broken into very small bits; don’t pulse too far that you start making cashew butter! Add the dates and continue pulsing until a thick “dough” has formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and pulse until a smooth-ish dough comes together, about 10-15 times. Place the mixture into the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Placing the finished balls on a parchment lined baking sheet, roll the mixture into equal sized balls until all the mixture is used.
- Optional: Melt 1 oz of chocolate in a small bowl. Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate evenly across the balls. Place in the fridge to set the chocolate.
Snack balls should be stored in the fridge, in an airtight container. They will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, and for 1-2 days at room temperature.
- Try almond butter, or seed butter for a nut-free alternative.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: peanut butter snack balls // no bake peanut butter balls