Make your snack life easier with these oatmeal peanut butter granola bars! They’re the easiest 3 ingredient granola bars that will take you only 15 minutes to make!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup honey
- optional: 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Preheat the oven to 325 F and scatter the rolled oats out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (This step is optional but highly recommended). Toast the oats for 10-12 minutes, shaking once, until lightly browned and fragrant. Remove from the oven.
- While the oats are toasting, combine the peanut butter with the honey in a small saucepan over low-medium heat, stirring until smooth. You can also heat the combination up in the microwave, in 30 second increments, until smooth and liquidy.
- Empty the rolled oats into the peanut butter and honey mixture and stir to combine thoroughly. Empty this mixture into the lined baking pan and press down FIRMLY using another piece of parchment or the back of a spoon.
- Optional: if you want to drizzle the bars with chocolate, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish, about 30 seconds. Drizzle with a spoon over the bars. Place the entire pan of bars in the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours before removing and cutting into bars.
Store the bars in the fridge, for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer, for up to 2 months.
*You could swap this for almond butter or non-natural peanut butter as well
*Think about adding in additional mix-ins, like dried cranberries, mini chocolate chips, or seeds.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: breakfast
Keywords: oatmeal peanut butter granola bars // 3 ingredient granola bars // peanut butter snack bars // no bake peanut butter granola bars