Acceptable even in the morning, this no churn coffee ice cream is an EASY coffee ice cream recipe! There’s only 3 ingredients between you and a creamy scoop of bliss.
- 3 tbsp instant espresso powder*
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 300 mL can sweetened condensed milk
- optional: 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Combine the espresso powder with the boiling water and whisk until the powder is completely dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until it begins to thicken up, then add the cooled espresso. Whip on high until stiff peaks begin to form. Fold in the condensed milk and chopped chocolate until combined. Empty the contents into a freezer-safe container, smooth out the top and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours, or until firm enough to scoop! Enjoy!
Ice cream left in the freezer past a couple of days should be transferred to an airtight container with a lid. It can be stored for a couple of weeks!
*If you don’t have instant espresso powder, you can use instant coffee, but double the amount used to ensure a nice, strong coffee flavor!
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no churn
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: no churn coffee ice cream // no churn espresso ice cream // homemade coffee ice cream recipe