These 3 ingredient mango popsicles couldn’t be any easier! Vegan and gluten-free, these mango coconut popsicles will be on repeat all summer long!
- 4 cups frozen mango, thawed overnight*
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1 420 mL can full-fat coconut milk
- Place the thawed mango, along with any collected juices, into the blender with 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup, blending until smooth. Divide the mango mixture among the popsicle molds evenly, about 2 tablespoons in each mold. My mold made 8 popsicles. Place the mold in the freezer for 1 hour before moving on to the next step.
- Rinse out the blender and combine the coconut milk and remaining maple syrup. Pulse a few times to combine. Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer, then pour the coconut milk mixture over frozen mango puree in each mold, distributed evenly. Place the mold back in the freezer for 1 hour, before removing and then inserting a popsicle stick into each mold. Freeze the mold again for 4-5 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, I like to run the bottom of the popsicle mold under hot tap water for 30 seconds and then pull on the sticks to remove each popsicle. Place each popsicle in a large resealable freezer bag for storage.
Popsicles will keep in an airtight bag or container, in the freezer, for up to 1 month before starting to become freezer-burned!
*You can definitely use 4 cups of fresh mango, too!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: popsicles
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: 3 ingredient mango popsicles // mango coconut popsicles // mango popsicles // coconut milk popsicles