The easiest three ingredient peanut butter cookies! Make them sugar-free for a tasty low-carb treat. All in one bowl and ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 large egg
- 6 oz dark chocolate, chopped**
- (optional) chopped peanuts, sprinkles, coconut for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Add the peanut butter, sweetener and egg. Use a large wooden spoon to combine the ingredients thoroughly. Scooping the dough 1 tbsp at a time, place the cookie dough balls on the parchment paper, at least 2 inches apart. Gently press down on the dough balls with a fork (for pretty impressions) or the back of a spoon. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the tray before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dip the cookies in chocolate: Place the chopped dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the chocolate on high, in 30 second increments, stirring in between until glossy and smooth. Dip the ends of the cookies, one by one into the chocolate, halfway. Remove, and place back on the same parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the optional garnishes onto the melted chocolate and allow to set.
Once the chocolate has hardened, store any leftover cookies in an airtight container for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
*You can also use the shelf-stable peanut butter, but please read my blog post above to read why I state all-natural peanut butter
**To keep these cookies keto-friendly, be sure to use at least 80% dark chocolate
Keywords: keto peanut butter cookies, three ingredient peanut butter cookies