Take a bite out of these refreshing healthy raspberry coconut popsicles! These coconut milk popsicles are naturally sweetened, with no refined sugars!
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk* (400mL each)
- 1/4 cup honey (sub maple syrup or agave syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries**
- In a blender or food processor, combine both cans of coconut milk, the honey, and vanilla extract. Blend on high for 15 seconds to combine. Remove half (400mL) of the mixture to a measuring cup, or divide amongst the popsicle molds*** and freeze for at least 30 minutes before adding the red layer.
- Add the frozen raspberries to the remaining coconut milk mixture in the blender and blend on high until thoroughly combined. Once the white part is frozen (I touch it with my finger to test), add either half of the red mixture to the molds, and freeze again, or add all of it and insert the popsicle sticks, before freezing again (see notes).
- Freeze for at least 5-6 hours before running hot water over your molds and removing the popsicles. Enjoy immediately, or freeze in a large resealable bag for later!
Popsicles can be kept in the freezer bag for about 2 weeks, although I’ll doubt they’ll last that long!
*I HIGHLY recommend full fat coconut milk vs the light. I tried the light and the white part of the popsicle was just too watery!
**You can also use fresh, but I recommend frozen!
***For the layers as shown in my pictures, you should first pour 200 mL into the molds, then freeze for at least 30 minutes for continuing with 200 mL of the raspberry, and continuing on. Be sure to add your popsicle sticks to the popsicles at either the addition of your third layer, or if you’re doing just 2 layers, during the addition of the second layer.
Keywords: coconut milk popsicles, coconut popsicle recipes, healthy raspberry popsicles