4 ingredient oatmeal cookies that you can feel good about! These easy oatmeal cookies with few ingredients are flourless and totally gluten-free.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter*
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or by hand, combine the bananas and peanut butter until fully incorporated. Add in the oats, and stir to combine. If using chocolate chips, add and stir in.
- Using 1 tablespoon at a time, drop cookies onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart, flattening slightly. Cookies do not spread much.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes; or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Mine were perfect at 14 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes in the pan before removing and cooling completely on a wire rack.
Cookies will store at room temperature, in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- I use all-natural peanut butter in my recipe, but you could definitely use whatever nut butter you prefer!
- My cookies were fairly small. If you’d like larger cookies, use 1.5 tbsp per cookie and increase cook time to about 16-18 minutes.
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: 4 ingredient oatmeal cookies // easy oatmeal cookies with few ingredients // flourless oatmeal cookies! // healthy oatmeal cookies no flour // healthy oatmeal cookies